Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cannot Transfer To Phone From Pc Lg Versa

I did today I discovered something

Hello everyone, today I found out that bike to 6.55 on April 14 is still too cold!
fact after only 500 meters I was hypothermic, and only the desire to go to a bike (as well as the almost assured figure of k and m. I would go home after 10min), I did go to the exit.
however, we are talking about serious things: on this blog I launched the idea of \u200b\u200bopening a section Cazzari "MTB Lomazzo (not ke the" serious "it is not, in fact), but now k and commitments will multiply competitions I will try to propose alternatives softer ke are not the usual rounds in lura (as a park), etc. ...
it comes to finding the demonstrations or gatherings voted anke fun. I
a couple or three I have in mind: bike festival on Lake Garda (do not know the date)
giradùr trophy to the bishopric (cr) June 20
Italian singlespeed championships in Finale Ligure (September)
now, the bike festival there have never been, but I have spoken are benissimo.ci races, tours and events of all kinds.
giradùr the trophy is a flat 55km time trial, I did it last year and I enjoyed a digit 6zeri, cloth has made only two laps but was rebuilt almost from the rest ending up only the red wine.
sspeed the camp it is a delusion of 2 days on the grounds of race in mountain biking (on a beautiful location, among other things), no change.
these are the first proposals
if anyone has any others will be welcome.
hello
ivano "Yogi" Gotti

0 comments:

Post a Comment