Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Name Of Things In The Car

Downtown





And to think that today seem to have been the quietest day since I came here. I had no program and the fact that it was half party was not even able to find someone with a machine that could bring me where I wanted. So for breakfast I am having with the photographer with whom I should do a workshop here earlier this month and then, as many know, I had decided not to for various reasons. And before I am convinced of my decision, today I was just another confirmation.
In any case, we were together all day and somehow was lucky because I am able to do things alone would have been unimaginable to vivermi. We descended down to downtown with two bikes and four hours we are there to turn the entire walk. The air was rather warm, the police chasing those who approached the buildings destroyed to the sound of truncheons, but only around the police station at the beginning .. then we arrived in the center of the hurricane had just managed to throw down a wall to get into a big electronics store .. hundreds of people crowded to get in, going out with stereos, televisions, radios and just outside, to beat up those who would take things and run away, some on foot, some with motor , who skipping on some machines of passage. All this lasted for at least 20min. Without a shadow of a policeman around. In the meantime I have stolen two memory cards and spare batteries, there were people running, you hit and took things everywhere. When the police arrived, of course they are all fled, except a few dozen who was inside the building and was arrested, a line of people to which most little boys, each of which was carrying the thing taken from inside the building .. When the situation was a bit 'calmed arrived saying he had seen a boy who had stolen things, bon, in five minutes I had everything back. Who knows maybe it was all catch and they knew each other, but never mind, it is important to have had my things back!
He was all emotionally very strong, but when you're almost there in the situation you do not realize, is now returning home that I feel all things seen and experienced him, that I realize what this moment there is something absolutely extraordinary, in the sense out of the ordinary. The police have the right as if to anything, on people who only have rights to live, nothing more. Are not names, not everyone in his individuality, are the masses who now have no one to follow because no one is going to do it. And they are killed as if nothing had happened, even when we were there they had just shot someone in the building. The crowd rebels, but then immune, turns on the other side and faces the other way.
E 'anarchy, anarchy induced by a non-existent political situation that allows such things can happen, and the anarchy of who has nothing and therefore has nothing to lose. E'qualcosa of atrocious to realize ... And I am increasingly disappointed and saddened, here it is as if all things were bad governments out, it's as if the falsity of the ruling classes, here are the most striking manifestation .. plus, What is' doing the local police and not only!? They're cleaning up some roads for the long-awaited arrival of Sarkozy Monsieux, so that it can be seen to the destroyed city, but deserted, with no the reality of people in the street .. mah. we must think in situations like these? in the main square of the UN tanks and armed soldiers running around, but what are they, what are they? everyone knows that their usefulness in humanitarian terms, is nothing, and certainly are not useful to maintain order. And every day is unbearable to know that the reality is very different from what is said outside the borders, and even more unbearable to think about how this falsehood is on the agenda for everything happening everywhere. Why American newspapers, even serious ones, are not real journalism and not write the facts as they are? because then the risk embedded in their place as Iraq rather than Afghanistan or somewhere else. then we must put on blinders and become cynical? I do not believe, I believe that something can be done, hoping that not everything needs to change for the worse. And I believe that journalism has more faults than he is giving. We live in a world of false news, but it is easier to realize this and stay in their own backyard rather than just saying so many useless articles. sin. It 'an outburst, it is written on impulse and not even reread it, but that's what I feel after most days when I see things I did not add up. and now barely makes me upload a picture ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment