Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flat Melanoma In Ear Image

175. Today we talk about sex (11/12)

NDR: For those who missed the previous installments, see the post no.42, October 2009 ff .


Maybe during the previous punatte you've lost the thread, the assumption that I wanted to show: your carelessness, my inability to follow a logic or ability to confound and confuse you?

So, just to get back on my feet, I wanted to try to understand is that unemployment, job insecurity to force drastic decisions to give priority to their life, to give up what for most most people (but they are still the majority?) is the norm: to save money and get by missing out on outings with friends, missing out to the movies, books, socializing, finance to relationships.

And then, as you I said, I think it has reached an equilibrium is so stable, but nevertheless precarious.

is known, relationships are a great thing, until the end, she wants to cuddle, and he can not wait to smoke a cigarette. On the other hand, some of You can say that a relationship is all roses and flowers? Sooner or later there are misunderstandings, jealousy arises the misunderstanding ... you fight.

And what about when a relationship ends? It was only happy if the other side, after the classic phrase "Why do not we take a period of reflection" c 'someone else has already (Or someone else). But either or both of them suffer like animals!

And, then, the question I asked myself, that I I ask myself is: I can afford to put into play a balance point, and settled, but, however, precarious?

But, perhaps, but perhaps it is I who can not understand: there are too many things that I can not understand.

I try, I try, but in the end, I find myself with a terrible headache and I do not have a home Momendol.

So, I decided to talk with friends, maybe they have an answer, maybe not 'my' answer, but at least one answer.

Last night Massimo that the world is full of girls and I can not retire from the search for prey. I let him talk while I'm here to cadge a dinner.

She explains: "The condom, you should use a condom!" .

"Okay, Massimo - the answer - but I would take at least a woman alone I do not need."

But he does not want to know is party for his erudite medical-ruminations ... and I caused him to curse.

indulgent as only I know is when are the others to give me the dinner I'm in his game, let's play the part that Max prefers to interpret the educational-sociological.

"Okay, Max, you are absolutely right: we consider this instrument of torture, but how do you use? Once opened, should be rolled out, it is also written on the packaging. Shame not to have invented the one with the arrows indicating which way: from Nobel Prize! ".

Years ago I had discovered, I admit, by accident.

We give you a hint: do not ever srotolatelo in full or you'll end up of paranoid and absurd you feel the underdeveloped.

When I'm at the supermarket during those lengthy queues at checkouts (note the your has the dis-click adventure always the case that suddenly becomes the slowest: the cashier has to change the roll of tickets begins to speak with a customer must go to change money, is replaced, must go to the bathroom, the ATM has no line ...) I am invariably faced with an endless supply of condoms: Hatù, Primex, Duex, Mollex, Permaflex, I hear, I see, I speak, touch, long, short, stimulates him, stimulates you, does not stimulate ...

Saturday I saw one that I had never seen before: Passepartout!

I go home, I look in the dictionary of the French that reads: 'Opens all doors' ... fooooorte!

I go home and not have anyone to talk to try to give an answer to 'who can live a stable but precarious balance risk and get back into play?' .

The truth is that sex is a mess, a mess, I do not believe those says otherwise.

Perhaps it would be better to stick to the bottle and forget.

pity that some sorrows, some concerns float very well, too bad that today the wine is made with dangerous chemicals, with adulterants, additives.

Seeing advertising Tavernello seems that this wine is even better than a cardboard Mancardi Barolo Riserva Speciale 1964 (Piedmont 0.75 The Italian red wine, 148 €).

And, then, are teetotal.

We live in a world of high risk, high, very high level of adulteration: the fish is mercury, was not even a thermometer; mozzarella are blue, purple or green.

Steps for mozzarella purple - it is obvious that are produced with cow's milk Milka - but what about the green or blue?

TVs, refrigerators and mobile phones emit radiation, why wonder that clothes are made of fabric anti-electricity?

Yeah, radiation from mobile phones seems to be deadly. I read an article in a scientific journal, which warned of the feared dangers of making long phone calls to put it near your ear or - even worse - keep it in your pocket: the first was in danger of brain cancer, the second in a drastic reduction of spermatozoii.

Since I do not get calls, I keep aware of the effects in the pocket of his trousers in the morning right pocket, left pocket in the afternoon.

I hope that I will reduce the balls in raisin and the first effects begin to manifest.

The other day I was talking to a girl in philosophy, politics, astronomy. Shortly after Francis approached me and asked me who that beautiful girl and I told him "What girl? I did not realize it was a girl ... i had short hair! ".

also interpersonal relationships are adultery, were not much before the crisis, but then steadily deteriorated.

The crisis has brought out the best by a few people, the worst in more: call it 'spirit survival '.

Why this, why does not prevail a spirit of solidarity?

We are in the shit and what we fear most is the ' "wave effect" .

What 's "wave effect" ? Imagine being immersed in a pool of shit, you're in your toes and shit you get in your face.

What you should fear, along with a cramp in the calf and that someone else enter or leave the pool ... it would create the dreaded "effect wave and you would be forced to swallow a little 'shit!

As Max continues to talk-talk-talk-talk to ask what's the second, I do not listen and go back to my thoughts.

seek answers and find only questions: What does it hurt? What is wrong with that?

The fact is that, let's face it, usually we know what makes good and bad thing, we know what needs to be done and what should not be done, and if we do it is because we have burglaries, we have them disintegrated with telling us not to do so! ... and I do.

There fo 'an example ...


(continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment