Thursday, February 3, 2011

Why Is Kay Fedewa A Bitch

176. Today we talk about sex (12/12)

I smoke and I guarantee that a self-respecting smoker, who does not live with guilt for the environment and / or others and / or for himself hates to be told that smoking is harmful, especially to tell whether a former smoker.

The smoker knows, I know that smoking is bad, so I started to select the packages: the first is to eliminate that reads "Smoking causes cancer" , too absolutist and I am a relativist.

usually smoke that pregnant women should be alarmed: I am not pregnant! But I do not dislike the ones that should make me worry about the people around me: have much to leave!

The truth is that we are an endangered species protected and would we like the panda, we can not smoke in the office, in bars, pubs, cinemas, restaurants, post office, bank, United States - in some states - even you can smoke at home.

We can smoke only in protected areas, sorry 'confidential', in short, in the reserves.

It 's like going from the miners while they are working on and tell them "Did you know that thousands of miners die each year for gas fumes, fires, collapses ?".

They know the all these things, but they keep on doing so and want to hear it. The fact is that if you insist on telling him, arming themselves with pickaxes and There pickaxe! Us with a pack of cigarettes is little we can do.

We are serious and we try to balance the things I want to see written on all products in the supermarket preservatives also cause cancer and various inherited diseases and unspecified, on the hoods and doors of every car that the exhaust gas , cause pollution, pollute the environment and also they cause cancer (note: much more than cigarettes); on any alcohol that causes liver cirrhosis and contributes to early dementia senile.

Ed, but, no, there rages against us smokers alone.

I have an idea that I have to draw frames and could become rich, but I say 'rich'? ... Very rich!

I patenting of cigarette packets with the words: "Fuck that makes you want a cigarette now and then?", "How do you say no to a cigarette after coffee?", "Are you pregnant? Tell me, are you pregnant? And then, quite smoking! "," Every year, smoking claims more victims of road accidents? Then, smoke driving: better a cigarette today that an accident tomorrow. "

probably just me I do not understand, because I know you do not ask many questions and live well, live large.

I read books, newspapers, advertising in the hole, billboards, talk, I compare myself, listening to radio programs and see the tivvù: informs me and I try to understand, to find answers.

The fact is that information overload becomes disinformation.

information overload we live in envelops us with lights, colors, stereo sound, ultraviolet rays N you that swarm around and digging tunnels.

We live in a society where before there was information that denied the reality, now it creates a parallel and illusory.

A society where the majority introduced an amendment in the law of compensation, but denies having done so (note that sin is all black on white), where a prime minister accused the opposition of wanting to propose a Capital Act and the opposition responds "But who the fuck has ever given .

A society where advertising promises that the scent of male fashion models in total attracts heat and for this the average spectator makes us the bathroom in and arrived at swallowing liters before you leave home thinking you're the only one that has no effect.

The images that we invest, the words that you dazed and confused words, their message lost in meaning: I have to buy the cookies or the mill, I have to buy coffee pods or I'm watching the promo last George Clooney? Why is the director Emilio Fede speaks of a newscast?

And if Jesus decided to go down between us to bring some 'order, which talk-show choose to launch its message? Door to Door?

me an image to appear on national Vespone: 'E' an exceptional case, is our guest in the exclusive, we wrote a letter and we have invitatio: Ladies and Gentlemen ... Jesus Christ! ", and zoomed off the plastic on Golgotha.

I almost regretted having agreed to this dinner by Massimo. He continues to sanctify preacher's tone, saying that I should build a family, but I am confused: for ice cream, I choose, chocolate and strawberry and cream or lemon?

Massimo speak and I realize that he was completely absorbed, swallowed up in this society where if not all, most things have lost their meaning: the scarf - I find myself wondering - is a type of bread, a cut of meat or hair?

Furthermore, because the pigeons perched on houses and trees? Why does God when he created the pigeons did not create even the buildings? What did the pigeons until they have created the first home? They flew in circles until refraining, built the first house they have not covered in shit?

Today everything is appearance, we think we live in reality, but we are the unwitting stars of a reality. Yet, fit for the shape, but let's not forget that the shape when it is not pure formalism is also the substance and substance is also deeply, even in words.

In previous post I wrote about the condoms ' condom' is not a 'penthouse seen in profile': behind the condom is - or should be - love, or at least on the one hand a man, the other a woman (note: there may be variations).

Here, I seek the meanings, the answers.

So, and I start at the end of the application has principles from which the verbiage, can an unemployed person, a precarious faced uncertainty about their future, forced impossibility of planning for tomorrow, which has - however - reached a stable equilibrium MA precarious balance that risk in order to reconstruct a social, living in two?

The answer is ... I DO NOT KNOW !

is self-defeating if you throw with your eyes closed, if it is prudent to hesitate and never take a decision.

Maybe, but maybe worth leaving the door open, this - at least for it to be - is already a decision, as I wrote I even remember where I am a life whose script was lost, but shot First, improvising, because I'm curious to see how it will end, and one thing is certain: in unemployment, insecurity in the friends that I am not sure I've missed ...

End


0 comments:

Post a Comment