Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Wife Wants Me To Wear Her Clothes



View my pleasure to participate in the Endurance, as a supporter to the team, my wife would like to donate a substantial sum to the circuit 24H, in the hope that the Team will participate Lomazzo .....
If confirmed by your comments I tell her to carry your interest! Thanks, Nicola (CCBC alias alias Heidi ... ..)

doubting PS:
at night ... usually do not eat at home .. then you is not 'that's not where I'm' out
... when you see me happy and satisfied with my You know ... back in satisfaction
... I checked the cupboard of the house ... and is not 'crammed BREAD !!!!!!
... the taps at home continue to lose ... (Hydraulic beautiful friends that I have!)
PS recalcitrant
... dear ... President next year (or the year after, and after) when a Fruscella saro ', up will make you to die' .... as already 'down do not see you .... and not just for my tonnage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment