Friday, October 8, 2010

Media Player Dvd Unable To Skip

166. "... Maybe next time" (Part 4 / 6) - Investigations Commissioner

The next day is one of the hottest Sunday in July that the human mind does not necessarily remember.

The two products of the human race there was also their third Friend: ah, however, we do not miss anything!

The aggregate is a collection of human piercing and already I can imagine the fun never had to go through a metal detector .

If nothing else, this has some sign of life, the day before that the two have proved to be samples of silence.

After less than a 20in minutes, without even asking if your is, in disguise, an agent of the DIA, dell'antidroga a policeman, an agent of Finance, pulls out a hard boogers diligently - Order - then heats the grating with a fingernail long and dirty, he rolls his beautiful gun and begins its trip full of laughter, giggles and risatone.

Even worse, from time to time, lengthens the pistolotto the driver and he starts to giggle witty and garrulous.

There, you see, I'm not a moralist, a rod, what I shall merely observe is that the younger generation, those who should pay our improbable pensions are lost, confused, but - above all - rude, selfish and greedy, not even offered me a shot!

Yes, I find myself nowadays to think that in my time was very different and that new generations are hopeless.

What's more mr. Pincushion launched the idea to 'do' a few bottles of beer in what we euphemistically call 'lunch break' (note the adverb 'euphemistically' refers to the dining room), dressed up with some rolled free.

In any event, I am concerned about this order: 1 . the species of hominid driving arrived at his second spinal; 2. auto carabinieri who has been following us for some minutes, and your rediscovering their religion dormant fear of going off road and spend the rest of what was to You will probably see a quiet Sunday at sea (note: not I want you feel the guilt because I work) behind bars in the company of a sadistic maniac.

I try quite desperately, desperately, to remember a few prayers in Latin that I had 'learned in school (note: yes, the your he attended a Catholic school - you'd never said - but my defense I can say that has left at least from my Erre Bi branded a terrorist, sic! ), hoping that the latinorum have more effectively.

abandoned any hope of a resurgence despite vague memory (note age can have a devastating effect), I decide to gamble in a desperate the only wild card that Readers Care could not game (Mancini unless Dear Reader does not cooperate): I keep close for the rest of the way the family jewels.

And it seems to work, because after a few minutes the car of law enforcement is beyond us without stopping and reach even destination.

When we reach out to other Gigi Bimbo comes up with an irreverent "EU, but are you okay? You look pale with fear .... "

To be honest - and never when I am with you ? - The final blow has given me the stench of dung the field near the go-kart track, probably out of spite due to the continuous noise produced by motorcycles, the farmer fertilize their fields all year round!

To recover decide to close a half hour in the car to leave the human scrawl rock and cuddle by far more reassuring scent of chocolate in there that I can breathe.

How heartened by some deep inhalation, when I go out I reach Bimbo Gigi, between the maximum and Cecco and I ask them the following question: "Solo, but only out of curiosity, we allow that to happen some mess caused by the commissioners dell'antidroga type of track broke in the middle of the race, big Al as our leader and commander have problems? ".

The four remain puzzled for a moment, on the other hand have never been lightning from the blue, so Bimbo Gigi took the floor and comes up with a disrespectful and relapse consideration that is guilty of treason in respect of our absent conducator (*) (note: see above): "I do not understand the meaning of your question, but ..., Okay, there is big trouble in Ale, not us. .. ".

I'm going to respond to the rabbit heart (note: Bimbo Gigi) that when the big kids do not have to stop talking, but none of the other comes to my aid, so strictly speaking it is I was just talking.



(*) conducator is the noun form verb leads to the son of Latin ducere ("lead") and similar Italians 'Duke', 'Duke' and 'leader'. The latter term, as the appeal of Benito Mussolini, was the array of similar instruments such as the German 'Führer' and English 'caudillo' (compared to Hitler and Franco). conducator is the equivalent Romanian

(continued)
is NOT a story of pure invention.

In the story you refer to facts and real people.



0 comments:

Post a Comment