Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sharp Abdomin Pain Near Butthole

Stooges 168. "... Maybe next time! (Part 6 / 6) - Investigations by Commissioner

Also this Sunday leaves lazily finishing and it seems that this time we are unable to overcome the commissioners ordeal: as I already had to explain to you , no rain, tornado, hurricane, typhoon, drought, popular uprising, invasion of locusts, memory cows, fire commissioner that will block a good track.

If he were to do it to him, simply means that he was unfit for the role and so much honor!


If I'm left with a reserve by writing that 'seems', it is because I have some doubts on the Maximus, but should not exceed the day, one thing is certain: he will always remain in our hearts!

Today seems to be the lucky day of Fra 'I: he not only found a lighter on the ground, but soon after, a ball and an umbrella carelessly left leaning against a chair.

Now, I try to point out to him that, in all likelihood, it was left there by someone and that someone could be the rightful owner THAT ' object we find in trade in various types and prices, depending on the structure and the signature and whose name declares its original function as a sunshade, but Fra 'contrasts a fine legal reasoning, saying "Anything mobile fine ... only discovered by chance ... belongs to the owner for half and half to find ... and I do not see any owner, while I see a finder: ME!" . (Note: see art.932 civil code).

Fri I confess, in Fra 'I would never have suspected as much legal acumen, though, to be honest, I think there is a quibble in his some flaw, it is certain that I bow before his knowledge, while Fra 'puts the umbrella in my backpack and sneak away.

I, rialzatomi dall'inchino, first check that he still has his wallet ... you never know!

incredible, believe me, it amazes me more than you and amaze your there want: at the end of the day, the maximum is reached, not in the most perfect conditions, it is true, but it is equally true that in most perfect condition I have never seen.

For the return trip I have to once again climb into the metal box of the three that could be the missing link between Neanderthals and Homo sapiens.

I do not know whether the effect of the Mary Jane that somehow they must have also given their smoke audite pupils and their laughter, but during the return journey I find myself with three for music critics who have something to teach even the Massimo Mila (*) .

short, abandoned the day before the euphoria of Heavy Metal, the three will drop out listening to a band that is the most popular among the youths of today, these Muses.

Dear and Dear, you should have heard the three living proof that both the nature stepmother James (note Leopardi) was looking for: against inappropriate and out of place with the Queen, learned quotations and free with passes played back to exhaustion of a composition which is closer to Sciopen (note, write it like writing the novel three music critics).

If nothing else, the your not be bored, as he is happy when he finds himself set foot on the ground in the ever so popular Via Nizza, Aniam of voices and colors, cat-eyed dealers and prostitutes unlikely Maghreb, from the retailers of Arabic bread and no pulling out huge bags and kebab shops.

I would kiss them all ... maybe next time!


(*) (Turin, August 14, 1910 - Turin, 26 December 1988) was a musicologist, music critic and intellectual Italian

End

is NOT a story of pure invention.
In the story you refer to facts and real people.


0 comments:

Post a Comment