Thursday, October 7, 2010

Switzerland Rifle Scopes

Stooges 162. "I know what I want to be great!" (Part 5 / 5) - Investigations Commissioner

fact is that during the afternoon of day two points touching the heat unbearable and there is a breath of air that moves ... I start to have visions mystical a Prime Minister who is in court and autodenuncia of corruption, graft, abuse of a minor, false accounting, breach of the law Mammi, trading of ladies and so on and on and so would: is too much!

When, in a race and one I see standing out on the cake for mo 'of the Valentine candy (note: the author of the circuit ground reported he masterfully put into place with a bulldozer in a ballet of pirouettes ripping the applause of the public, and pilots - which you says a lot - of Commissioners) that bathes the track with a pump that I had seen used only by Firefighters in telefims (note: always plural) targati Iu.Es.Ei. It attracted attention with a whirl of arms (note: my) wind (note that there is not) and with a gesture worthy of Marcel Marceu's never too late to realize that I want to be watered as the tender bud of Margaret just a sbocciuata.

He can not wait to be able to admire from the public and, showing a gesture worthy of very different stages m'innaffia.

The Valentino simulates the pump is ... ... here is how you explain ... well you know the urban legend that the examination of Medicine and Professor. Asking the student: "What is the human body that can increase its size by up to 9 times?" .

The student, with a little 'of embarrassment and modesty, a shy, blushing hisses "... the ... um ... penis?".

To which the prof. "If so is her boyfriend, I congratulate him, but the answer is ... the cornea ".

short, Valentino did not pretend that the pump is the cornea.

fact remains that I am completely soaked, drenched, and if I apply only to Mr. wet t-shirt I would go, at worst, in the final!

The second day is ending, the sun starts to hide behind the mountain tops of the flagpoles and the shadows stretched out (note: but what is poetry?).

For the final 2 in our presence at the race track is one of the unnecessary and irrelevant and then decide to get everyone on the cake, the highest part of the track, to enjoy the show.

All except Anna, because the runway edge on the cake is a 50in of CIEMME (note: in the sense of cm.) And Anna do not like to see the bikes so close that could blunt the nose!

The show ends as all good things, and, fortunately, even the ugly ones.

not only for the first time I tanned, but I ate well (note without having to wash dishes and pots), I was in good company (note: yes: Commissioners begins with a tie), I I enjoyed it ... and won € 100.

Even the € 100 ...

The races are over to 19punto00 and being in Turin would be to get home at decent hour.

shame that the organization, so far as efficient, worthy, blameless et worthy of praise et approval, decides to establish the final rankings of 2giornate2 before you pay us.

So we decided to look, finally a gray area, and with a little 'fantasy c'illudiamo that rises some gust of wind.

The wait lasted more than an hour, with the 'proud' Po forming separate group, and from time to time, it seems that in a "Terroni of Tuscany" and "Here we are in the Po Valley, the State of do ..." meditate to focus fire and the room where "were holed up ... those southern ".

to happen before an irreparable one of the marshals out and gives us the 'fair' in common.

Porta Nuova Passage aboard the flagship of Big Al and Ann and I let myself be lulled to the edge of the meter with vacant eyes and a thought that makes its way: "grow up I want to do ... the motocross rider. "

END

PS: ah, I almost forgot ... Cecco concluded nothing was a chess player could never give the 'crazy', but ... At least ... he tries!

is NOT a story of pure invention.
In the story you refer to facts and real people.


0 comments:

Post a Comment