Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Puppies 4 Weeks Old Mother Not Nursing

Stooges 161. "I know what I want to be great!" (Part 4 / 5) - Investigations Commissioner

The next day the team is reunited with a lot of Vigevano (note: I am not entirely convinced that they are called so the people of Vigevano, but I must be satisfied: better than quote them one by one!) and the garrulous 8 are on track.

Towards noon I approached by a photographer, the better to return the pilots had the 'brilliant' idea to get right where I had not put a stake through that every time the pilots out of the bend, but invariably without premeditation , were splashing on my head before, and on that of the spectators, then.

I'm tempted to harshly reprimanded, but I restrain myself, not my style!

" calf's head, do not stay there, which is dangerous" , I explain gently and politely.

The friendly photographer gives me reason and apologizes, but when I turn around ... rieccotelo there, exactly where was the stake.

I would be tempted to 'fuck' brutally, but the good commissioner, in addition to being forgiving and understanding it, as needed, the duty to be stern!

You should know that the yellow flags have a handle that is neither more nor less than that of as broomsticks and such great consistency.

Here, then, that your , with able and perfect semi-circle, pivoting on the elbow, directs the handle of the yellow flag from his right armpit to his stomach ...! The gesture could

to some of You seem excessive, but it is the practical application of a healthy educational method adopted for centuries in British schools of Her Majesty.

Believe me, in some circumstances be so severe it hurts to me that the host is not named on the track, although I must admit that between an 'excuse' and another is the photographer to be improvident doubled up though - I think - in the sense of respect and gratitude for the lesson that he imparted the your : free lesson on how to behave on the track!

And here's another surprise surprise: the Cecco!

I had never devoted a lot of lines to Cecco because it is taciturn and reserved. When we get Busca he goes to fare-looooontano looooontano by all and we see it reappear only when you return to Turin.

Here, however, we discover a Cecco, brilliant, witty, outgoing hostesses with ... (note: it is plural), waiter, nurse ...

In short, it seems that the only conclude that something. Not sure I want to age into account that today I would prefer a good documentary or a sound reading of National Geographic a night of rough sex, or because of so many girls, I have not found any that have caught my attention: cute, yes, even some aesthetically beautiful, but none has struck me that I do not know that sensitivity, modesty, candor ...

D ' On the other hand, not being attracted by the stands (note: other plural) of motion, I decided to give me tan and not break my rare moments of abandonment on the ground and let myself soak up the sun, trying to find an answer to the eternal question who has labored for generations of philosophers: it is true that the sun kisses in front of the beautiful, it is equally true that the sun dries up the shit! A real dilemma, a good game!

(Continued)

is NOT a story of pure invention.
In the story you refer to facts and real people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment